This is our Colorado-compliant version of the American made classical AK-47 rifle (7.62x39mm) and measures 35.25” in overall length. See below for rifle characteristics:
- Stained solid TEAK wood butt stock, upper and lower hand guards and black polymer pistol grip.
- Black oxide finish
- Fully Heat-Treated, Mil-spec stamped Receiver
- 4150 Nitride Barrel (16.25” length), 14×1 LH thread
- FORGED Trunion, bolt and carrier
- Machined scope mount side rail
- Front and rear sight (both adjustable)
- Bolt hold open Safety Lever
- Bayonet Lug
- Cleaning Rod
- Extended magazine release
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Semi-automatic closed-bolt action
- Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
- Range: 350yds (effective), 1000 yds (Max)
Note: CO compliant will have a shorter, 10-round magazine and a black polymer pistol grip.
There are no reviews yet.